Individual Part Fitting / Servicing
- Bike wash and lubrication: up to £12
- Bottom bracket service/ fitting: £20 plus parts
- Brake service: £7.50 per brake plus £5 for cable replacing
- Brake bleed: Up to £20 (time dependent)
- Cone adjustment: Up to £10 per wheel
- Cassette removal / fitting: £5
- Gear service: £20, plus £5 for part fitting
- Headset service: £12
- Headset fitting: £20
- Hub service: £20 plus parts
- Fork fitting: £22, plus £6 to cut steerer tube
- Grip fitting: £5
- Pedal fitting: £5
- Tyre and tube replacement: £5
- Wheel truing from £10 to £25 per wheel, plus £5 for replacing spokes
- Wheel building: from £25
- Wheel rebuild: from £35
- Scooter bearings fitting: £6
- General part fitting (any other part): £5
Customers Discount – All Customers who have bought their bike from Off The Rock Cycles originally, will receive a 10% Discount from our service price list.
Storage – Bikes must be picked up within two weeks of completion date. A storage charge will be levied on all bikes left at our premises for more than 14 days after the completion date.
Minimum storage charge: £20, plus £1 for every additional day of storage,
Any bike in storage for more than 3 months may be sold to recover our costs.
Deposits given for Bikes, Parts and Accessories are Not Refundable.
Click below for Package Details…